Welcome to Jeweled Ambrosia's exclusive Twilight Inspired Shop! To make navigation of the site easier, please use the labeled buttons on the left hand column to search through the jewelry categories.

Thanks so much for the visit and please enjoy your stay!

If you have problems checking out, or are placing an international order, please email me with your order details and I will send you a Paypal invoice directly to your email address. I'm in the process of upgrading my basic cart system. Please view my Policies if you have additional questions.

MAJOR SALE AND FREE JEWELRY!


The LAST Twilight installment, Breaking Dawn is upon us, so it's about time you all got your Bella inspired bracelets. They are now on sale for only $6 with $3 shipping, anywhere in the world that accepts US mail. Get one for you and a friend, yay!!! I will combine shipping as well via Paypal refund if you order multiple items.

The bracelets feature an adorable apple toggle clasp, a cute, pewter howling wolf charm, and a super sparkly 14 mm Swarovski Crystal heart. PLEASE let me now your desired bracelet length. 1 to 1.5 inches larger than your wrist size is a good size.


To purchase the bracelet now


Choose Your Metal Colors:



How to win FREE Jewelry

The free jewelry drawing will be on September 20th, so share away! I will contact the winner by email and they have 3 days to respond. If they don't respond, then I will draw another winner. *You have to let me know you shared this link to the sale on my Jeweled Ambrosia facebook for that entry to count, otherwise I have no way of knowing! Good luck :)

Entry requirements:

~Like my facebook page OR share my sale for one entry.

~Like my facebook page AND share my sale for two entries.
~Purchase any jewelry from my blog or my Etsy shop, for 3 entries.
~Do ALL of the above for 4 entries!


Pin It

signature lisa 180x80 180ppi







5 comments:

  1. I shared your link, liked your page. Love your stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vampires is not at all like in the movies or books. Sure, I understand. You are young you have the whole world open to you. You can be anything that you choose if you apply yourself and try hard to work toward that goal. But being a Vampire is not what it seems like. It’s a life full of good, and amazing things. We are as human as you are.. It’s not what you are that counts, But how you choose to be. Do you want a life full of interesting things? Do you want to have power and influence over others? To be charming and desirable? To have wealth, health, and longevity, I can help you solve any problem you are having
    (1) If you want your ex back.
    (2) If you want to stop having bad dreams.
    (3) You want to be promoted in your office.
    (4) You want women/men to run after you.
    (5) If you want a child.
    (6) You want to be rich.
    (7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.
    (8) If you need financial assistance.
    (9) If you want to stop your divorce.
    (10 If you want to divorce your husband.
    (11) If you want your wishes to be granted.
    contact the Vampires Lord on his Email: Richvampirekindom@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you tired of being human, having talented brain turning to a vampire in a good posture in ten minutes, Do you want to have power and influence over others, To be charming and desirable, To have wealth, health, without delaying in a good human posture and becoming an immortal? If yes, these your chance. It's a world of vampire where life get easier,We have made so many persons vampires and have turned them rich, You will assured long life and prosperity, You shall be made to be very sensitive to mental alertness, Stronger and also very fast, You will not be restricted to walking at night only even at the very middle of broad day light you will be made to walk, This is an opportunity to have the human vampire virus to perform in a good posture. If you are interested contact us on Vampirelord7878@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online