Welcome to Jeweled Ambrosia's exclusive Twilight Inspired Shop! To make navigation of the site easier, please use the labeled buttons on the left hand column to search through the jewelry categories.

Thanks so much for the visit and please enjoy your stay!

If you have problems checking out, or are placing an international order, please email me with your order details and I will send you a Paypal invoice directly to your email address. I'm in the process of upgrading my basic cart system. Please view my Policies if you have additional questions.

Jeweled Ambrosia Policies and FAQ's


Hello Twilight fans, you found me! Each piece of jewelry you will find here is created, photographed, packaged and shipped by me, another Twilight fan and SRJAD - Self Representing Jewelry Designer member #2218. Be confident that you are receiving a unique, limited edition, inspected piece of jewelry, direct from the designer, safely shipped and presented in a well packaged gift box.

PAYMENT

I accept Paypal, and major credit cards through Paypal. So, purchase with confidence as Paypal is a safe and secure method of online payment. If you don't have a Paypal account, you can still use your credit card through Paypal without having to sign up. Your credit card information is secure and you have buyer's protection through Paypal as well.


  DIFFICULTIES CHECKING OUT

If you have problems checking out, please email me with your order details and I will send you a Paypal invoice directly to your email address. I'm still setting up and looking for better ways to accept international orders with currency exchanges, combining shipping and a better cart system. Feel free to check my positive feedback on my main Jeweled Ambrosia website.


  SHIPPING

Items will be shipped safely in a pretty little gift box tied with a bow within 5 days of cleared payment. Domestic purchases over $40 will be insured and you will be contacted with your insurance number. Shipping typically takes 3-5 business days to arrive once shipped.


I combine shipping, though the option in my shopping cart system is not available at this time (but I'm working on it!). If you purchase multiple items, I will refund you through Paypal some of the additional shipping costs.

If you need rush shipping, please let me know so I can be sure to ship it quicker, or upgrade the shipping options. I will send you a Paypal invoice to cover the additional cost. Shipping upgrades will need to be paid via Paypal before I ship.



INTERNATIONAL ORDERS

My checkout system is not currently able to process international orders. Until I can upgrade to a new system, please send the detailed information of your order to me at jeweledambrosia@gmail.com to place your order. I will email you a Paypal invoice to complete to your email address. 

I ship internationally via USPS First Class International. International customers are responsible for any customs/duties fees that may be owed when their order enters their country. International shipping typically takes 5-10 business days, though it has been known to take up to a month or more if it gets held up in customs. I will send you your customs number so you can contact your postal service in these instances.

Jeweled Ambrosia designs can be found worldwide. My designs have seen the streets of Italy, Spain, France, Japan, Malaysia, Uganda, Africa, Mexico, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, England, Thailand, China, Germany, Belgium, Russia, Singapore... if only I could visit some of these wonderful places!

REFUNDS / EXCHANGES

All sales are final. Refunds/exchanges are only offered if there is an error on my part or if an item is faulty. If an item is faulty you must contact me within 3 days of receipt for a refund/exchange. Monies will be refunded once I have the item, so delivery confirmation on the return shipping would be helpful. I am always willing to work with you if you are unhappy with a purchase.


  ADDITIONAL INFO / FAQ's

If you have a query regarding your order, please email the date of purchase, your name, and the item(s) purchased. This will ensure a speedier response.
Please do not hesitate to email me with any questions: jeweledambrosia@gmail.com

FEEDBACK

Online shopping can be scary. Please be assured that I have several years experience on selling my jewelry on Etsy, and I have excellent feedback ratings, so you know that I strive to keep my customers happy. Feel free to view my feedback HERE.

CUSTOM ORDERS

Now then. I have so many pieces and love custom orders, that what I have on this site is not representative of all my designs. If an item is sold out, please contact me as I may have it in stock, just not listed here yet!!

For custom orders in which I must purchase supplies, I require 50% deposit up front. You will be shown photos of the finished item and then the rest of the 50% plus shipping will be due prior to shipping.


WHERE YOU CAN FIND ME



CHILDREN AND LEAD CONTENT

Swarovski crystals are known for their brilliance and quality. These crystals, as well as some vintage jewelry components, and some pewter charms have a lead content that is unsafe if put into one's mouth. Jewelry is intended for wear by individuals over the age of 12. Also, if you have babies that like to mouth your necklaces while you are holding them, be careful or remove the jewelry as the lead content and small parts can be harmful if sucked on or swallowed.


LEGAL DISCLAIMER

I create pieces based on my love and imagination for the Twilight series and have the utmost respect for Stephenie Meyer, Summit, Little, Brown and Co. and all of the actors. These are my original fan based creations and are not official NECA Summit merchandise. I do not own rights to the books or the movie adaptations. This is not official Twilight merchandise. No copyright infringement intended.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online